||The Project is located in the Hocking Hills State Park, located in Hocking County, Ohio. The Project includes work on the existing Third Tier Parking Lot, which is located near 19852 State Route 664 near Logan, Ohio. The Third Tier Parking Lot is located less than 1,000 feet west of the Park Office. Coordinates for the sites are as follows:
1. Third Tier Parking Lot: N39° 26’ 15.30”, W82° 32’ 17.12
The Project consists of expanding the existing Third Tier Parking Lot. The general scope of work includes: 1. Widening the Third Tier Parking Lot to replace parallel parking with head-in parking, including subgrade preparation and asphalt pavement;
2. Earth and slope modification;
3. Concrete stairs;
4. Re-striping the south half of the Third Tier Parking Lot for 9-foot wide parking stalls;
5. Miscellaneous spot improvements throughout the parking area; and
6. Final stabilization of disturbed areas with seed and mulch and erosion control blanket in certain areas.All work is to be completed under one Lump Sum General Contract. Porous Flexible Pavement improvements are to be completed as an Alternate, as authorized by ODNR, under the same contract. The Contract Duration for all work under this Project is 28 days from Notice to Proceed.