Contractor Bids Requested
|2 Projects Found|
|Project Name:||Indian Lake State Park|
|Project Location:||Dam & Spillway Improvements|
|Project Description:||The project is located in the Indian Lake State Park, located in Logan County, Ohio. The
project includes work on the spillway, which is located near 8323 State Route 366 in
Russells Point, Ohio. The earthen dam is located less than a mile west of the spillway.
Coordinates for the sites are as follows:
1. Spillway: 40.467538, -83.875536
2. Earthen Dam / Embankment Modifications: 40.467260, -83.883133
The Spillway portion of the project consists of demolishing the existing ogee style concrete
spillway and replacing it with a labyrinth style concrete spillway. The Embankment
Modifications portion of the project consists of constructing a toe berm on the downstream
slope. The general scope of work includes:
1. Installation of a phased cofferdam within the lake to protect the work to be
2. Phased demolition and removal of the existing concrete spillway and the associated
3. Phased construction of the new labyrinth spillway.
4. Construction of the new concrete abutment walls.
5. Installation of Articulating Concrete Blocks (ACB’s) within the stilling basin area.
6. Site preparation in the Embankment Modification area prior to construction.
7. Construct the Toe Berm using earthen and granular materials.
8. Install the drainage piping within the Toe Berm.
9. Restore both sites suitable for use as a state park.
All Spillway work is to be completed under one Lump Sum and Unit Price General
Contract. The Embankment Modifications are to be completed as an Alternate, as
authorized by ODNR, under the same contract. Completion for all work under this project
shall be within 382 days of the Notice to Proceed.
|Total Estimated Construction Cost:||$8,714,970.00|
|Bid Opening Date:||10/25/2016|
|Cost of Bid Package:|
|Project Name:||Headlands Dunes State Park|
|Project Location:||Nature Preserve Boardwalk|
|Project Description:||The project is located in northeast Ohio at Headlands Dunes State Nature Preserve, which is just northeast of Headlands Beach State Park, 9601 Headlands Road, Mentor, Lake County, Ohio.
The Project is to construct an accessible walkway at Headlands Dunes State Nature Preserve connecting the parking lot to the beach area, including the following: 110-foot long, 6-foot wide, concrete walkway from the parking lot to the asphalt circular walk; 200-foot long, 8 foot wide concrete walkway from the circular asphalt walkway to the wooden boardwalk; 590-foot long, 8-foot wide, wooden boardwalk, with 4-inch high runner rail on both sides, to the edge of the beach; 90-foot long, 8-foot wide wooden maintenance vehicle crossover. In addition, any or all of the following Alternates may be included: concrete walkway to be integrally colored; 535-feet of 42-inch timber hand rails along the left side of the boardwalk; 535-feet of 42-inch timber hand rails along the right side of the boardwalk; 350 square foot wooden observation deck with accessible ramp, bench, and shade structure.
All work is to be completed under one Lump Sum General Contract. Completion date for all work under this project is May 19, 2017
|Total Estimated Construction Cost:||$301,998.26|
|Bid Opening Date:||11/2/2016|
|Cost of Bid Package:|